Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Camp trip

Camping was fun! We went to mushroom rocks and we also went fishing. Mushroom rocks is a really neat place to go hiking, but it is not a very big hiking trail. It is only 5 acres big. There are lots of rocks to climb on. We went to a childrens fishing pond. I didn't catch anything, but that's OK.
Anna and Lucia each caught 1 fish. Anyway, it was fun. Our friends the Krondoks had fun too.
Also on saterday it rained and rained all of friday night and all of saterday morning. In Anna,Lucia, and Sophia ( Our friend.) and my tent got really close to being flooded out. We also had S'mores.
I can only eat 2 S'mores before I get sick. That is all I can think of to say.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog so far Mary Beth! I'll show it to Tori when she wakes up. Now she'll probably want to start one too! :) See what you've started? Just kidding sweet pea.
    Love,
    Mrs. Stolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome blog!
    Love,
    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you tori!!! You gotta friend in me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete