Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Disaster

OK, this is a true story. If you don't believe me ask my sisters and parents. Well I better start with the story.
The Disaster

It was about 5:00pm in the afternoon and me and mom were driving home from an appointment. Mom asked me to get a hold of dad with her cell. It took 5 minutes for me to get a hold of him. When I got home I sat down and read a book. I looked up and the wind outside was slowly gathering speed. I went over to window and looked out. The wind was really going. '' Are we going to get a thunderstorm?'' I asked Dad.
'' Maybe.'' was the only answer I got. I looked back and the wind was howling!!! I heard footsteps running down the hallway. ''There's a Tornado on Glenn!!! Get down in the Basement!!!!'' screamed Mom. The howling was much louder now mixed in with the screaming of my sisters. I turned back and looked out again and I saw dust and debrie flying!!! One second and I was gone into the basement. When I got downstairs, I asked Mom I million questions. Each one was answered ''No.'' or '' I didn't wait to see what it was.'' Then Dad called us up and when I got upstairs I looked out the window and saw a lot of damage. But we were safe and our house was still standing.

The End

1 comment: