Friday, June 10, 2011

Extra! Pictures from 6/9/2011! Enjoy!



Now what in the world happened? Don't worry folks. I wasn't the crazy person out there taking pictures of these. My dad is the one that took these pictures. I'm so jealous. I wish I had more batteries for my camera so that way I could have taken some AWESOME pictures. Dad got off a 7:00 in the evening and he didn't know if he could make it home in time. He decided that the best thing to do was to go storm chasing. Without me. That way, if a tornado touched the ground, he could warn us and others. But this is what he found.
Wall clouds mean the possibility of a tornado. That is when the meteorologists start to freak
out. The sirens go blaring and you freak out. I was on the computer the whole evening, listening to the radio for the locations of the wall clouds. Then I typed the location into the map o the computer and found out where these troublemakers were. One was at MacAuther and West St. That is pretty darn close to where we live. You can bet I freaked out. I did. Next time Dad, you better be sure I'm in the car with you, because if I'm not, I'm going to turn into a tornado myself when you get home.

1 comment:

  1. By the way Dad, you are going to be sooooooo envious when you get home. I got really close to a small rabbit and, I got really good photos of it! HAHAHAHA!!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete