Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thinking. Hmmmmmm.......

Thinking about what I should do for the others to congratulate them on finishing up the school year. For Clara, I made her a Number Book. It has numbers 1 - 12. On the back, I wrote an award that goes like this: This book is presented as an award to Clara Sauer, for completing: Sticker Math book. Early Math series: Number Sense, Shapes, and Readiness.

I'm so proud of Clara for doing so much on Math. She has really done a lot and knows sooo much.
( well, for a preschooler anyway) I tested her out for a kindergarten phonics book for next year and she did quite well so, I think that she will be ready for that. I just wish I had it earlier and then I could have done it this year with her. Mom says that since she was born in November, she is to still be in preschool next year. For Addie next year, there is a book called Let's Color I would like to do with her. It says that it is for ages 2 and up so it might be alright for her. Clara is doing that book right now and it is excellent! And I mean EXCELLENT! I highly recommend it for all preschoolers.
For Anna, I think that I will make a little book with the names and dates of famous people she learned about in History. For Lucia, I think that I'll make her a book with the ten commandments in them for Religion. I hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment